Effective Date: August 17, 2020
The terms ‘The Learning Experience’, ‘TLE’ ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refer to The Learning Experience Corp., a Delaware corporation, and its affiliates, which include (without limitation) The Learning Experience Systems UK, Ltd., an entity formed under the laws of England and Wales.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guaranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.
- All of our trademarks and logos are owned by us or our affiliate, MWR Holdings, LLC, and are licensed to us solely for our use.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The Learning Experience® and its staff shall not be held liable for any damages allegedly sustained from use of this website’s information, products, or services.
If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns regarding any of the above policies or this website, please contact us at our World Headquarters:
The Learning Experience® World Headquarters
210 Hillsboro Technology Drive
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Phone: +1 (888) 865-7775
Fax: +1 (561) 886-6433